The social media boom is here! Are you participating? Or are you just watching from the sidelines? If you still haven’t decided if you’re ready to enter the world of business social media, I want you to ask yourself these 6.5 tough questions designed to make you think, plan, and act:
1. What are you doing about the social media opportunity?
2. How are you attracting customers and prospects?
3. What’s your value message beyond product offerings?
4. How are you engaging customers and prospects?
5. How are you connecting with the people you engage?
6. What’s your social media doubling plan?
6.5. What policies, trust issues, and lawyers are holding you back? Get rid of them!
Those are painful questions that need answering. Here’s what I can tell you: Individuals (like you) can safely set up their own value-based, value-messaging BUSINESS Facebook page INSIDE the parameters of whatever guidelines their business has. And they can do the same with LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
It requires hard work and consistency, but the benefits are well worth your time and energy.
Don’t wait any longer to enter the world of business social media. Start today.
Powered by Facebook Comments